A specially designed sealing system to enhance and provide longitudinal water sealing in small cable bundles.
Features and Benefits
- Available in a system that consists of a heat shrink sleeve and adhesive inserts that seal wire harness splices and plug connectors
- Adhesive inserts compliment the adhesive lined shrink tube to ensure splice sealing
- Good chemical and fuel resistance
- Available in U and Star shaped profiles
- Good adhesion to PVC, XLPE and PP-EPDM wire insulating materials
- Continuous operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Approved to OEM splice sealing specifications
Sealing of splices, connectors and terminals, sealing of small wire harnesses
Select a dimension which will shrink snugly over the component to be covered. If recovery is restricted the resultant wall thickness will be less than specified.
- Select options:
- Color: Amber
- Please specify the product name, order number and options you require
- Order example: DERAY®-PressMelt, U7, 10,000 PCS
Please contact your Customer Service Representative for information on custom colors, sizes, lengths and material data sheet.
The DERAY®-PressMelt system consists of two primary components:
- DERAY®-PressMelt adhesive inserts are available in a variety of geometric shapes as well as 85°C, 105°C and 125°C operating temperature ranges.
- DERAY®-IAKT/IHKT or SpliceMelt heat shrink tubing is cross-linked polyolefin tubing that is used to cover and encapsulate the entire installation.
DERAY®-WorkMan, DERAY®-Shuttle RKS or DERAY®-DockMan shrink ovens are recommended for repeatable application.